Saturday, February 27, 2010

Downtown Sarasota

Sorry for the lack of update last week.

Last week I went into Downtown Sarasota with a friend to walk around and really explore the area. We stopped off at a few antique shops along Fruitville, and ended off walking through the main areas of downtown. It just so happened that there was a local art fair that day. We stopped through for a minute, but eventually ended up inside the Selby Library.

This was actually my first time in the Selby Library, and I was amazed by some of the architecture in there. It was a very nicely designed interior, which was complimented by it's beautiful exterior. I was surprised that I had never really gone to the library since starting up at Ringling.

I hope to make a return trip sometime soon, as it very well could become a new staple in my trips to downtown in the future.

--David

No comments:

Post a Comment