Thursday, March 4, 2010

Children's Garden

This week my location lighting class again took a trip out to somewhere new in Sarasota. This time we went to the Children's garden. Upon first arriving, I noticed how nice all the vegetation and other flora were in the area. I enjoyed how well everything was kept up, and that there was a good harmony of manmade material and nature. The whole place was obviously a bit smaller scale, since it's main patrons are smaller children.

It was nice to see that such a place exists for the younger generation in Sarasota. The garden was very peaceful, and it was a very beautiful day to be out. It was sunny, warm, and although we were there at a low traffic time, it felt like a welcoming place to be. I don't think I'll be making a return anytime soon, but it was a nice place to spend an afternoon taking photos. To be honest, it was an interesting experience as a location that I would never normally stop by.

--David

No comments:

Post a Comment